The progress that has been made on this coaster is incredible! You can read part #4 here.
Almost an hour ago, Twitter user @bioreconstruct posted a number of new and detailed aerial photos which show the construction progress of SeaWorld Orlando’s Pipeline Surf Coaster.
With that being said, let’s take a look at @bioreconstruct’s new aerial photos of SeaWorld Orlando’s upcoming surf coaster.
PLEASE NOTE: Original captions for the photos will be provided (find at the bottom of the article). This will allow you, the reader, to know what you’re looking at. Additionally, click on the image to enlarge it.
- Image #1: Aerial overview of Pipeline: The Surf Coaster at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Image #2: Aerial look at the most recently-placed track of Pipeline: The Surf Coaster at SeaWorld Orlando. Arrow at transfer track used for maintenance.
- Image #3: Aerial look at footers near the Pipeline: The Surf Coaster station.
- Image #4: Aerial overview of Pipeline: The Surf Coaster.
- Image #5: Aerial overview of part of SeaWorld Orlando. Pipeline: The Surf Coaster is under construction at top center.
Stay tuned to Orlando Theme Park Zone for more Orlando theme park-related news and information.