Disney have just revealed some brand new things coming to Disney Villains After Hours at the Magic Kingdom next year. Here’s everything you need to know!
Based on the popularity of Maleficent’s dragon’s journey through the park, Disney are enhancing the experience to include even more villainous fun.
New this year, the Villains’ Cursed Caravan will join Maleficent the dragon as she creeps through the Magic Kingdom nightly!
The wicked procession will feature Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more! Please bare in mind, this event does not include character greetings. There is more villainous action at the event of course! Find out more in the list below.
- Hades and Meg from Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in Villains Unite the Night, featuring appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Guests can dance the night away as a party DJ spins monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Guests can also experience the surprising, villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- As they make their way through each land of the Magic Kingdom, guests can strike a pose as they come across shareable photo opportunities scattered throughout the park.
Villains After Hours also includes wickedly good food and drink selections.
- Find out what will be offered at the event here.
- Across the Magic Kingdom, guests will have access to more than 25 attractions and experiences.
- Guests will have the chance to purchase all-new event merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney villain merchandise.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are now on sale. You can purchase tickets in advance for $145.00 plus tax or $155.00 plus tax on the event night.
For our Annual Passholder/Disney Vacation Club member readers, you can take advantage of a $30.00 discount.
Event tickets allow entry to the Magic Kingdom as early as 7:00pm, which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before making your way to the attractions. Find out more here.