Tickets now on sale. Disney have revealed that the Villains After Hours will return to the Magic Kingdom next year.
In 2020, the event will take place on 24 select nights – starting on 7th February, 2020 and ending on the 10th July, 2020.
Disney Villains After Hours is bringing back the villain-themed elements guests loved:
- Villains Unite the Night Stage Show: Hades and Meg from Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show. You might even spot another villain or two during the show.
- SPOT MALEFICENT THE DRAGON: Maleficent the Dragon, with her steampunk style and her wicked grin will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the Magic Kingdom as a one-of-a-kind experience for event guests.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Eat and Drink wickedly good food and drink. A variety of specialty food and drink offerings will be available to purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by your favourite villainous friends.
- Event guests can purchase exclusive merchandise as well as items frm a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are now on sale. You can purchase tickets in advance for $145.00 plus tax or $155.00 plus tax on the event night.
For our Annual Passholder/Disney Vacation Club member readers, you can take advantage of a $30.00 discount.
Event tickets allow entry to the Magic Kingdom as early as 7:00pm, which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before making your way to the attractions. Find out more here.