The refurbishment officially started on the 29th November (find out more here).
Approximately one hour ago, Twitter user @bioreconstruct posted a number of new and detailed aerial photos which show the refurbishment progress of Waturi Beach’s wave pool at Universal’s Volcano Bay.
With that being said, let’s take a look at @bioreconstruct’s new aerial photos of the currently closed wave pool at Volcano Bay.
PLEASE NOTE: Original captions for the photos will be provided (find at the bottom of the article). This will allow you, the reader, to know what you’re looking at. Additionally, click on the image to enlarge it.
- Image #1: Aerial look at the refurbishment of Waturi Beach wave pool in Volcano Bay.
- Image #2: Aerial look at fabric covering the surface of Waturi Beach wave pool in Volcano Bay.
- Image #3: Aerial look at Volcano Bay. Fabric is covering the concrete floor of Waturi Beach wave pool.
- Image #4: Aerial look at Waturi Beach wave pool during refurbishment. Concrete floor is covered in fabric.
- Image #5: Aerial overview of Volcano Bay. Waturi Beach wave pool is covered in brown fabric during a refurbishment.
You can find all our Volcano Bay coverage here. Stay tuned to Orlando Theme Park Zone for more Orlando theme park-related news and information.