After reviewing our first article (Part #1), an impressive amount of work has been done in such a short amount of time. We’re beyond excited to ride this!
During the last hour or so, Twitter user @bioreconstruct has posted a number of new and detailed aerial photos which show the construction progress of SeaWorld Orlando’s Pipeline Surf Coaster.
With that being said, let’s take a look at @bioreconstruct’s latest aerial photos of SeaWorld Orlando’s upcoming surf coaster.
PLEASE NOTE: Original captions for the photos will be provided (find at the bottom of the article). This will allow you, the reader, to know what you’re looking at. Additionally, click on the image to enlarge it.
- Image #1: Aerial look at workers placing track of the new Pipeline Surf Coaster at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Image #2: Aerial overview of work at the Pipeline Surf Coaster at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Image #3: At the center of this aerial is work on the Pipeline Surf Coaster in SeaWorld Orlando.
- Image #4: Aerial look at Pipeline Surf Coaster construction in SeaWorld Orlando. Workers are actively connecting just raised track at top right. Next supports and track to be placed are staged at bottom left.
- Image #5: Aerial look at the station of Pipeline Surf Coaster. Riders will be standing up as the launch into the bunny up at left. Riders then go into a highly banked curve (Image #6).
- Image #6: Aerial look at some steep banking of Pipeline Surf Coaster. Riders … while standing up … will launch over the bunny hop and into this highly banked curve.
- Image #7: Aerial look at station construction for Pipeline Surf Coaster. Trains launch toward the left.
- Image #8: Aerial look at station and track footer construction for Pipeline Surf Coaster.
- Image #9: Aerial look at construction of footers for Pipeline Surf Coaster at SeaWorld Orlando. Much twisting track and inversion to be added here.
- Image #10: Aerial look at some of the first sections of Pipeline Surf Coaster.
- Image #11: Aerial look at the first sections of Pipeline Surf Coaster. Station at top right. Riders to launch over the bunny hop and into a steeply banked curve. While standing, as if surfing a big wave.
- Image #12: Aerial overview of Pipeline Surf Coaster construction.
Stay tuned to Orlando Theme Park Zone for more Orlando theme park-related news and information.