More price increases!
Prices of food and drink (including alcohol) across Walt Disney World have been increased.
According to WDWNT, price increases are in place at almost every restaurant on Disney World property. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Lunch at the Magic Kingdom’s Be Our Guest restaurant has increased from $62 to $67 for ages 10+. For ages 3 – 9, prices have increased from $37 to $39.
- Entrées at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop saw an average price increase of $1.
- The price of the Kitchen Sink has increased by $1 to a total of $36.
- The price of Sundaes has increased by approximately $0.25 per scoop.
- Quick service food has increased by approximately $0.30 – $1.00. Listed below are a few examples:
- The price of Kids Power Pack meals has increased from $6.19 to $6.79.
- Entrées at EPCOT’s Sunshine Season saw an average price increase of $0.30, examples can be found below:
- The price of the Pepperoni pizza roll has increased from $10.99 to $11.29.
- The price of the dining location’s Caesar salad has increased from $11.29 to $11.59.
- The price of cotton candy has increased from $5.25 to $5.50.
Drink (including alcohol)
- The price of Alcoholic drinks has been increased by approximately $0.30 – $2.50 each.
- The price of Wine has increased by an average of $1 per glass and $6 per bottle.
- The price of DASANI bottled water has increased from $3.50 to $3.75.
- The price of soft (aka fountain) drinks has increased from $3.99 to $4.29 at most locations, but $4.50 at outdoor vending carts.
Update: The price of Rapid Fill cups has increased in price by $2.00. You can find out more here.
Stay tuned to Orlando Theme Park Zone for more Orlando theme park-related news and information.