Disney has published a list of the topiaries and gardens for this year’s Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival. Listed below are all the topiaries and gardens that guests can expect to find at this year’s event:
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – Future World near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East Near Mouse Gear
Gardens aka Global Gardens
Outdoor Escapes (Presented by OFF! Repellents) – Future World East
Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together – no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required. Please be aware this garden closes at dusk.
Peer upon more than 100 petite plots drifting on the ponts that border the walkway between Future World and World Showcase.
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House (Presented by GoGo SqueeZ) – Future World West
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Please be aware the Goodness Garden Butterfly House closes at dusk.
BRAND NEW: Prehistoric Garden – Future World West
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of dinosaurs.
Bold Bromeliads – Future World West by the land
Health Full Trail (Presented by Adventhealth)
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway. Please be aware that Health Full Trail closes at dusk.
The Honey Bee-stro (Hosted by National Honey Board) – Future World
Learn about honey bees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work. The Honey Bee-stro is located near the Imagination! Pavilion.
Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion
Celebrate the year of the Ox in this inspired display of Zodiac animals, made entirely from dried plant material.
Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
Growing the Future (Presented by Murata Electronics) – German Pavilion
Starting in April, join our friends from Science from Scientists in a fun and fascinating experience that explores how cutting-edge technology from Murata, paired with agricultural science, can transform the way we seed the future.
Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
Kokedama Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the ancient art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend to these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
Urban Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished trading signature spices and herb blends once considered more valuable than gold.
English Tea Garden (Presented by Twinings of London)
Unearth the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest tea blends.
Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden, featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival starts on the 3rd March and ends on the 5th July, 2021. You can find out more about the event here.
Stay tuned to Orlando Theme Park Zone for more Orlando theme park-related news and information.
FYI: The above information was published here.