Twitter user @bioreconstruct has given us a bird’s eye view of Universal’s Islands of Adventure as it is now with its social distancing protocols in place. So, lets take a look at these images.
PLEASE NOTE: Original captions for the photos will be provided (find at the bottom of the article). This will allow you, the reader, to know what you’re looking at.
- Image #1: Aerial overview of Islands of Adventure. Notice that the tower crane has been removed at the unannounced Jurassic Park roller coaster.
- Image #2: Aerial view of Marvel Super Hero Island.
- Image #3: Aerial view of Marvel Super Hero Island.
- Image #4: Aerial view of Marvel Super Hero Island.
- Image #5: Aerial view at the meteor impact in Marvel Super Hero Island.
- Image #6: Aerial photo showing where to look in Marvel Super Hero Island for a meteor impact. Fragments flying, cloud of dust billowing into the lake. The balls in the lakeside plaza are some of the debris.
- Image #7: Aerial view of Seuss Landing. Notice how Green Eggs and Ham is a blue plate special.
- Image #8: Aerial view of Seuss Landing.
- Image #9: Aerial view of Lost Continent and Hogsmeade – “straight-down look”.
- Image #10: Aerial view of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure – “straight-down look”.
- Image #11: Aerial view of Jurassic Park River Adventure.
- Image #12: Aerial view of Popeye and Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges.
New aerial images of the still-unannounced Jurassic Park roller coaster, still under construction, can be found below:
9,204 total views, 13 views today