Disney Cruise Line has extended its Cruise Date Flexibility offer through the 31st October, 2020.
This means that changes can be made to any sailings booked by the 31st October, 2020, for cruises departing through the 31st May, 2021.
Disney Cruise Line first announced the offer back in June with the deal ending on the 31st August, 2020. Important information regarding the offer is listed below:
- Guests who have booked before 31st October, 2020 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before the 31st May, 2021 can take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to the 31st May, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Stay tuned to Orlando Theme Park Zone for further Disney Cruise Line updates.
656 total views, 1 views today