Confisco Grille (CG) at Universal’s Islands of Adventure has debuted a new menu packed with dishes inspired by flavours from around the world.
Jason Glus, the new Executive Chef of Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and his team created the menu by revisiting the story behind the restaurant.
Since the park first opened in 1999, the restaurant has served as a resting spot for guests coming through the Port of Entry. And now, the brand new dishes reflect their worldwide travels.
Glus is infusing a variety of global cuisines from Asia, Turkey, Greece, Russia and more into the reimagined menu. Listed below are some of the new offerings at the restaurant:
- Pork Belly Banh-Mi Sandwich: Roasted pork belly, pickled carrots, daikon radish and cucumber topped with a chile aioli on a French baguette
- Chilled Tuna Noodle Bowl: Sesame seared yellowfin tuna, soba noodles, green onion, avocado, edamame, cucumber and a wasabi-ponzu dressing
- Grilled Lamb Meatballs: Grilled spiced lamb meatballs with tzatziki sauce, tomato-cucumber relish, feta cheese and mint chimichurri
- Sweet and Sour Sticky Ribs: Philippine-inspired smoked pork ribs tossed in a sweet and sour sauce, served over goat cheese polenta and topped with toasted sesame seeds
- Chicken Curry Chakra: Caribbean chicken curry, carrots, onions, peppers, raisins and coconut jasmine rice.
To learn more about CG and the all-new dishes, visit www.blog.universalorlando.com/confisco-grille-new-menu.
Click here to read the new menu in full.