Universal Orlando has reopened the seasonally-operated Green Eggs and Ham Cafe (GEHC) inside Seuss Landing, overhauling its offerings and featuring an all-new menu.
At first, the GEHC served sandwiches and chicken fingers – including a Green Eggs and Ham Sandwich platter; however the all-new menu offers a variety of different tater tot plates (listed and seen in photo below).
- Pizza Tots – $9.99
- Pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella, cheese, tomato sauce over tater tots
- Green Eggs & Ham Tots – $9.99
- Green eggs, diced ham, white cheese sauce over tater tots
- Buffalo Chicken Tots – $9.99
- Chicken tenders, mozzarella, cheese, ranch and buffalo sauce over tater tots
- Who Hash – $14.99
- Corned beef, onions, white cheese sauce, scallions and tater tots in a Who Hash Can
- S’morers Nutella – $9.99
- Toasted mini marshmallows and Nutella over a graham cracker crust
In case you’re unaware, this particular dining option is in Universal’s Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando Resort. To find out more about the cafe, visit www.universalorlando.com/green-eggs-ham-cafe.