Disney have revealed more details about next year’s Epcot International Festival of the Arts. Here’s everything you need to know:
Featuring New Performers! Disney on Broadway Concert Series Returns
The ever popular Disney on Broadway Concert Series returns to the America Gardens Theatre with 3 daily performances headlined by Broadway stars who reprise favourite songs from past performances in award-wining shows.
This year’s lineup includes Kissy Simmons, who starred as Nala in The Lion King and Kevin Massey of Tarzan. The show-stopping schedule currently features the listed below:
- 17th, 20th, 21st, 24th and 25th: Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (The Lion King)
- 18th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd and 25th: Heidi Blickenstaff (The Little Mermaid, Freaky Friday) and Gavin Lee (Mary Poppins)
- 25th: Special performance featuring Simmons, White, Blickenstaff and Lee
- 26th, 28th, 29th: Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th and 9th: Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- 10th, 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd and 24th: Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins and Beauty and the Beast) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
Additional January and February performances yet to be announced. Please be aware. All above shows are included with theme park admission.
The best way to experience a performance is reserving a Disney on Broadway dining package, which guarantees seating for one show on the day of the dining experience.
Premium festival experiences that include Paint with a Disney Artist and the World Showcase: Destinations Discovered guided tour are also available to guests for a separate fee.
Dining packages and workshops are available to book for Disney Vacation Members and Annual Passholders starting on the 13th November. DVC Members can book by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800…
…Annual Passholders can call (407) WDW-Fest. General reservations start on the 14th November and guests can visit artfulepcot.comor call (407) WDW-Fest for more information.
More to See, Do and Eat During Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2020
- Indulge in a new culinary fun at the Le Cellier Brunch in the Canada Pavilion, a leisurely prix fixe bounty each Saturday and Sunday in the relaxing Canadian chateau. Reservations required.
- Explore the Green Landing Family Play Zone where Wall-E and Eve invite the entire family to enjoy a lush, green environment built for adventure and exploration.
- Jump into photo-ops located throughout Epcot, such as the Peter Pan Storybook installation by the United Kingdom Pavilion where guests can flap their fins in Mermaid Lagoon or get their pirate on at Skull Rock.
- Grab a paintbrush and add colour to a wall mural along World Showcase Plaza.
- Joint Figment’s Brush with the Masters, a scavenger hunt where the friendly dragon has painted himself into famous pieces of art in each World Showcase Pavilion.
- Marvel at and purchase works by Disney’s iconic artists in displays throughout World Showcase.
- Watching visiting artists as they produced new artworks, from Disney-inspired works to creative art across diverse mediums.
- Create festival-inspired t-shirts and candles.