You may or may not be aware, Disney is filming its Disney Parks Christmas Special at Walt Disney World Resort from the 7th November to the 10th November.
A few days ago, we reported an operational impact at Disney’s Hollywood Studios happening on the 7th November. However, we have now learnt more about what impacts there will be at the Magic Kingdom.
Listed below are the cancellations and operational impacts at the Magic Kingdon both on the 9th November and 10th November due to filming happening at the iconic Walt Disney World park.
- Let the Magic Begin Welcome Show will be audio only, no pyrotechnics
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire has been cancelled
- A Frozen Holiday Wish has been cancelled
- Once Upon a Time has been cancelled
- Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party has been cancelled
Based upon filming and production schedules, there is a chance that the Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party could take place, however showtimes have been removed from the resort’s website as an insurance. Shown in image below: