This is a great way to experience the flavours of Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Disney have announced that the Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler will return for winter 2019. Everything you need to know can be found below.
With this digital value card, you’ll be able to enjoy a mouth-watering day of flavoursome food and drinks as you taste your way around the park’s carts, kiosks and after 4:00pm, at quick-service restaurants with a bonus digital value card.
This sampler goes on sale as of today, Tuesday 8th October and costs $50.
It includes 2 digital value cards: 1 $50 card that can be used at over 40 outdoor food and drink locations throughout the Animal Kingdom (does not expire), and a bonus $10 card that can be used at the following quick-service restaurants after 4:00pm from 22nd December, 2019 through 4th January, 2020:
- Restaurantosaurus – DinoLand U.S.A
- Pizzafari and Pizzafari – Family-Style Dining) – Discovery Island
- Flame Tree Barbecue – Discovery Island
- Satu’li Canteen – Pandora – The World of Avatar
In addition, with each $50 card purchased, you will receive 2 reserved seats for the second showing of Rivers of Light: We Are One – this must be redeemed between the 22nd December, 2019 and 4th January, 2020.
At each of the outdoor food and drink locations, you can use the $50 card to purchase anything which is on the men.
Among these dishes are some favourites from this spring’s Testing Sampler as well as a whole host of new bites only available during the holiday season. Listed below are all of the new and returning eats and treats:
Kusafiri Bakery (Africa)
- Curry Trio with Shrimp, Chicken, and Vegetable Curries
Caravan Road (Asia)
- Ginger Slaw Dog
- Char Siu Pork with Sticky Rice
Mr. Kamal’s (Asia)
- Fried Chicken Dumplings
- Kamal’s Fries with Dipping Sauces
Trilo-Bites (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Buffalo Chicken Chips
- Peppermint Cookies and Cream Sundae
- Bugs ‘n Grubs Cone
Dino-Bite Snacks (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich
Terra Treats (Discovery Island)
- Tomato and Cheese Pizza
- Seasonal Specialty Pizza
Smiling Crocodile (Discovery Island)
- Pulled Pork Jelly Donut Slider
- Pulled Pork Street Taco
- Tamale with Tomatillo Sauce, Red Chile Sauce, and a Jalapeño Cream Sauce
Additional Food Carts and Kiosks
- Mahindi (popcorn, glazed nuts, beer)
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments (Simba Sunset, Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Pineapple Dole Whip Cup, ice cream treats, beer)
- Dawa Bar (specialty beverages, cocktails, beer)
- Harambe Fruit Market (fruit, pretzels, grilled corn with African spices)
- Warung Outpost (pretzels, chips, margaritas)
- Drinkwallah (nuts, chips, frozen beverages)
- Chakranadi (pretzels, nuts, beer, fountain beverages)
- Anandapur Ice Cream Treats (Forbidden Mountain Cone, soft-serve ice cream treats, fountain beverages)
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks (Pumpkin Spice Pretzel, popcorn, ice cream treats, pretzels, cocktails, beer)
- Snack Cart near UP! A Great Bird Adventure (ice cream treats)
- Dino Diner (chips and queso, chili cheese dog, corn chip pie, churros, beer)
- Corn-ivores (popcorn, bottled beverages)
- Feeding Ground (popcorn, frozen lemonade, beer)
- Eight Spoon Café (macaroni and cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, pretzels)
- Isle of Java (coffee, pastries, chocolate donut holes)
- Snack Cart near Tiffins Restaurant (all-beef hot dogs, ice cream treats)
Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Pongu Pongu (pretzels, pineapple lumpia, specialty beverages)
- Beverage Cart near Pongu Pongu (chips, bottled beverages)
- Ice Cream Carts (ice cream treats, bottled beverages)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler can be purchased as of today and will be available till the 4th January, 2020 at 12:00pm (U.S. Time) and can be used at the park during regular operating hours.
When you purchase the sampler, you’ll receive an email for each digital value card. Each email will have a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet on your mobile phone and scanned at most food and drink locations throughout the Animal Kingdom.
Find out more about the Winter Sampler here.