As Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration comes to end, locations for some of the character greetings will be changed throughout the Magic Kingdom:
- Mickey Mouse will greet guests visiting the Walt Disney World park in his magician outfit in the Town Square Theater starting on the 1st October, 2019. Mickey and Minnie Mouse will no longer meet guests in Celebration outfits after the 30th September, 2019.
- Pluto will roam around Storybook Circus in the morning and greet guests in the afternoon in Calliope Tent (near the Walt Disney World Railroad station in Storybook Circus) starting on the 1st October, 2019. Pluto will no longer meet at Pete’s Silly Sideshow after the 30th September, 2019.
- Minnie will rejoin Daisy, Donald and Goofy greeting guests at the Calliope Tent (near the Walt Disney World Railroad station in Storybook Circus) on the 1st and 2nd October, 2019. She’ll return to Pete’s Silly Sideshow on the 3rd October, 2019.
- Chip and Dale will roam Frontierland in the morning and greet guests in the afternoon at the Splash Mountain exit starting on the 1st October, 2019.
- Anastasia, Drizella and the Fairy Godmother will greet guests at the Castle archways next to Pinocchio Village as of the 1st October, 2019.
As always, entertainment offerings are subject to change. We highly recommend you check the My Disney Experience app for further information. Stay tuned to Orlando Theme Park Zone for more updates.
Source: Orlando Theme Park News